Are you more than ready to create a fulfilling career and life for yourself? Have you invested time a lot of time in personal or professional development but feel like you’re not making much progress? If the answer is yes, a life coach might be what you need. Life coaching is about investing in YOURSELF and creating positive lasting transformation. I’m here to give you the support and accountability you need.
I help people squash their subconscious blocks to happiness and success and develop the skills they need to create a fulfilling career and personal life that gets them excited to get up every day.
*You get all these bonuses when you purchase a coaching package or course:
- 3 one-on-one strategy sessions
- Lifetime access to all video lessons in the self-study course
- Guidebook with learning activities and tools
- Weekly Telegram accountability & support chats
- 3 Made-for-you group workshops throughout the year
- Webinars on finding your passion, setting boundaries, self-care and self-love.
- Healing meditations and mantras to deal with overwhelm, self-doubt and anxiety.
- When you purchase a coaching package you’ll receive free access to my self-study course materials.
My guiding principles…
- I help you create a clear vision for building the fulfilling life and career you want.
- I show you how to get in touch with your authentic self and stop self-sabotaging, avoiding out of fear, and feel disempowered.
- I teach you to use tools like mindfulness, meditation, and mantras to accelerate your personal and professional growth.
- I help you see your full potential, power and value.
- I encourage you to take positive actions towards change, have a plan, and align yourself with what you want out of life.
“Patient and creative”
Rolande Smith, Board of Directors, Toronto Historical Society
“Extraordinary to work with”
Dr. Marika Morris, Owner, Marika Morris Consulting
Lindy Van Vliet, PhD Candidate, Carleton University
Miranda Liebel, PhD Candidate, Carleton University